CONTENT / WRITING
- Automatically adding a table of contents of a thesis in Word
- Spell-check of your thesis
- What is important when delivering your Word-document for the lay-out of your dissertation?
- Screens and visual (colour) display of your thesis
- What does a standard dissertation look like?
- What’s the difference between pixels and vectors?
HOW DOES IT WORK?
- Why is it necessary to make a print proof of my dissertation?
- How does your designer lay-out your thesis?
- How to choose the lay-out for your thesis?
- What you can expect from the first conversation with your designer
- How to start the lay-out of your thesis as well-prepared as possible?
- Thesis tables design examples
- Layout styles for your cover
- How do I get inspiration for the design of my thesis?
- Images for your thesis cover, for example stock images
- How to choose the font type for your dissertation?
- Special print-effects for the cover of your thesis?